ADVETI Values Partnerships
We work closely with companies in various industries through our industry reference groups, short industry-tailored courses, work placement, and career fairs. We believe in the importance of these companies and their role in the development of Abu Dhabi and the local Emirati market.
ADVETI’s close links with industry enable us to provide our students with learning outcomes that match current and future industry needs. Our students are closely involved in workshops, conferences, competitions, and real projects for real companies. By combining this continuous learning experience with project-driven work placement, our graduates become work ready and ready for work.
Want to host Work Placement Students?
The Work Placement Program generally runs twice a year. Students receive invaluable, practical, ‘hands-on’ training that plays a key role in their future endeavours.
For specific placement dates, kindly contact the Career Counselors in each Campus. Please click on the below link to get the contact number of each Campus http://adveti.abudhabi.ae/ar/our-establishments
- Review courses to ensure the relevance of course content
- Facilitate work placement and enhance employment opportunities for students
- Facilitate industry seminars
- Identify gaps in industry for potential training needs
- Identify market demand for training
- Promote ADVETI graduates to the private sector
- Support the Licensure and Accreditation requirement for industry consultation and external review
- Provide one representative for the ADVETI Industry Advisory Committee
The Industry Reference Groups established will meet twice a year and are composed of market leaders in their industries. This ensures that ADVETI is always ahead in providing programs and skill sets that match the job market and ensures a sustainable economy for Abu Dhabi.
A full calendar of workshop dates will be released shortly by ADTA.
You may click on the below link to be redirected to ADTA’s Online Training Registration Module.