Abu Dhabi Environment, Health and Safety Management System Regulatory Framework (AD EHSMS RF) EHS Regulatory Instrument Mechanism EHS RI – Mechanism 8.0 – Abu Dhabi EHS Center Practitioner Registration outlines the process of registering EHS practitioners. As part of this process each applicant must have completed training on AD EHSMS principles and requirements, as prescribed and arranged by the AD EHS Center.
The purpose of the assessment for this training will be to determine if the participant has the desired understanding of the AD EHSMS principles and requirements. The assessment will be a 1 hour exam taken at the end of the training.
A certificate of completion will be awarded to candidates that can be used as part of their Application for Registration as EHS Practitioner. Certificates will be able to be verified from AJIST student records.
All health and safety professionals who wish to operate in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, it is a mandatory requirement of the Abu Dhabi EHS Centre that all persons who are involved in or are responsible for the management of health and safety within an Organisation to complete the course and register through the Qudorat system.
- Understand the elements of AD EHSMS RF
- Understand the AD EHSMS Regulatory Instruments:
- Codes of Practice;
- Mechanisms; and
- Develop the necessary skill to complete the mandatory forms for the reporting of performance and incidents as per the AD EHSMS RF.
- Introduction to the Abu Dhabi Environment, Health and Safety Management System Regulatory Framework (AD EHSMS RF)
- AD EHSMS Elements
- AD EHSMS Regulatory Instruments (Standards, mechanism and Codes of Practice)
- AD EHSMS RF Mandatory Forms
- Final Assessment
Are you a health and safety professional? Are you interested in the Abu Dhabi Occupational Health and Safety Practitioner Course?
2 Day course with assessment + 1 re-sit – AED 650
Assessment only + 1 re-sit – AED 650
Sir Bani Yas Campus, Mohamed Bin Zayed City, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Tel: +971 2 508 2713
Tel: +971 2 508 2700