If you are in Grade 12 now, check the online NAPO application site. You should apply to ADVETI through their application system.
If you finished high school last year or before, contact the Institute directly for more information. You can find contact details under the “Contact Us” tab.
For more information on ADVETI admission criteria, check out the ‘Admissions’ section on our website.
ADVETI offers qualifications at Diploma and Higher Diploma level.
For more information on the programs offered please go to the ‘Programs’ section of the website.
ADVETI Diplomas usually take up to 3 years Full-Time to complete.
- If you don’t have IELTS (Academic) overall band 4.5 yet, you will join the Foundation Program in your first year to reach the English entry level. This could take from 3 months up to 15 months to complete, depending on your level of English when you start.
- After the Foundation Program, or if you meet the Diploma English requirement, you will study for at least another two years full-time to complete the Diploma, or if you are working, you may be able to study part-time in the evenings, in which case it will take another 3 years.
Yes. ADVETI recognizes the skills and knowledge gained through previous studies, work and life experiences. This is called Recognition of Prior Learning.
Learners may apply for Recognition of Prior Learning if they believe they can already demonstrate competency. If you demonstrate that you are competent, you are granted exemption from the relevant Diploma units.
Detailed and attested documentary evidence, in English, must be provided to confirm the learning outcomes acquired in equivalent courses within the previous three years.
Students are placed into programs according to their level of English proficiency.
- If you have IELTS (Academic) Overall Band 5.0, you can enter directly into a Diploma program with no additional English test.
- If you have IELTS (Academic) Overall Band 4.5, you can enrol conditionally into a Diploma program without the need for a placement English test, but you must obtain Overall Band 5.0 within the first two terms before you can progress to the third term.
- If you do not have a minimum IELTS (Academic) Overall Band 4.5, you are enrolled in the Foundation Program to help improve your English to the required level to study in the Diploma Program. Before you begin your Foundation studies, you will be given a placement test to ensure that you are enrolled in the correct study level for you.
ADVETI offers Full-Time morning classes from 8:00am – 3:00pm and also, in some Institutes, Part-Time evening classes which usually run from 4:00pm – 8:00pm.
Check with your local Institute for exact timings.
Yes, ADVETI institutes offer diplomas to both male and female students in segregated sections.
Yes, ADVETI offers evening classes to male and female working students.
Contact your local Institute for details.
You can find the contact information as well as the Institute addresses and telephone numbers in the ‘Contact Us’ section of the website.
We offer corporate courses for groups of employees, but we are studying the possibility of offering courses to the public in the future.
All ADVETI Diploma and Higher Diploma Programs are accredited by the Commission on Academic Accreditation at the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
Yes, it is. If you want to be sure that you have the best possible chance of succeeding, you need to attend all your classes, to arrive on time and also to remain for the whole class.
Absence from class has been proven to be a contributing factor to low academic achievement or failure.
Our attendance policy is in line with national higher education institute regulations.