Why work at ADVETI?
- A unique professional experience for staff
- A chance to work with staff from any background
- A chance to share your experience and gain new ideas from your work colleagues who come from many countries
- A chance to be part of the UAE government’s plan of advancing their vocational and education training program
- Employer provided housing, medical insurance for yourself and eligible family members, mobilisation costs (for staff – locating from another country), end of services benefits, and repatriation back to your home country (for eligible employees)
- A tax free environment with no income tax payable to the UAE government (but you need to check your home country taxation status and obligations)
At ADVETI we value our staff and hold our values seriously. We believe that together we can make a difference in the live of our students and in the community. We hope that applicants take these into consideration when applying in to join our institute.
Why move to Abu Dhabi Emirate?
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and is one of the most exciting, fastest developing cities in the world. It has:- plenty of well established annual sporting and cultural events such as the Abu Dhabi Golf Championships, Formula One Grand Prix, Red Bull World Air Race World Series, Middle East Film Festival, Abu Dhabi Music and Arts Festival to name a few.
- good international schools and medical services.
- an international airport serviced by many international airlines and home to Etihad Airways, the UAE national carrier.
- many universities, both local and international.
- a high level of safety and security.
Find the latest job vacancies advertised by Abu Dhabi Vocational Education & Training Institute (ADVETI) – Abu Dhabi
is Abu Dhabi’s second largest urban area is located inland in the Eastern Region. It is famous as an oasis city and has
- Jebel Hafeet, a 1000 metre high mountain which dominates the surrounding area and includes mineral springs at the base;- a wildlife park;- the UAE University and Higher Colleges of Technology (HCT); – the only remaining camel souk in the UAE; – Hili Archaeological Garden, an open-air archaeological park;
- good medical facilities, including the teaching hospital at Tawam; and – an international airport.
the Western Region of Abu Dhabi, is a vast region of natural beauty covering a staggering 60,000 square kilometres, with its main towns being Madinat Zayed, Mirfa, Liwa, Ghayathi, Sila, Ruwais and Dalma Island. It has
- many annual events, including the Liwa Date Festival, Al Dhafra Camel Festival, and Mirfa Watersports Festival being just some of these events;
- easy access to the Moreeb Hill, the tallest sand dune in the UAE and one of the largest hill climbs in world; and
- seaside towns with crystal clear waters and diverse marine life.